Ouse Valley Quilters’ Programme
PROGRAMME FOR 2018-19
Some of the items below may have articles attached to them, click the links on the titles for more info.
- Thur November 1st Workshop with Lynne Edwards “6” Blocks from Dear Jane Collection”
- Thur November 15th In-House Workshop with Anne Weald “Christmas Decorations”
- Tues November 27th Becky Hogg “Taster Session in Metal Thread Embroidery”
- Thur December 6th In-House Workshop with Krystyna Astle “Gear Bags”
- Thur January 17th Soup and UFO Day
- Tues January 22nd Talk by Thelma McGough “Digital Success. Another Way of Making Quilts”
- Tues February 26th Talk by Mary Gamester “My Textile Travel Adventures”
- Thur March 14th UFO / Sewing Day
- Tues March 26th Talk by Gail Lawther “Birds of a Feather”
- Thur April 4th Workshop with Gail Lawther “Twilight Silhouettes”
- Tues April 23rd Talk by Penny Bicknell “In Search of Style”
- Tues May 28th Talk by Deborah O’Hare “Tales From The Scrapbag”
- Thur May 30th Workshop with Deborah O’Hare “Moongazing Hare”
- Thur June 13th UFO / Sewing Day.
- Tues June 25th Talk by Terry Donaldson “Full Circle”
- Tues July 23rd Talk by Katherine Guerrier “A Quilter’s Journey”.
- Thur July 25th Workshop with Katherine Guerrier “Snail Trail”.
- Tues August 27th Show and Tell “My First Quilt”
- Thur September 12th UFO / Sewing Day
- Tues September 24th Talk by Jackie Dimmock “The Good, Bad and Downright Funny”
- Tues October 22nd AGM and Show & Tell
Please note that all workshops and ufo/sewing days must be booked and paid for in advance.