Ouse Valley Quilters’ Programme
PROGRAMME FOR 2017-18
Some of the items below may have articles attached to them, click the links on the titles for more info.
- Tues Nov 28th Talk by Karin Hellaby “My Quilting Story”
- Thur Nov 30th Workshop with Karin Hellaby “Geese in a Storm”
- Thur Dec 14th Christmas Party at Berwick
Due to illness, etc. some changes have been made to the original programme from 24th April onwards
- Thur Jan 18th Soup and Sewing Day
- Tues Jan 23rd Talk by Nancy Adamek (Lina Patchwork) “EPP. So Much more than Hexagons”
- Thur Jan 25th Workshop with Nancy Adamek “Patchwork of the Crosses”
- Thur Feb 15th In House Workshop with Heather Cook “Bags”
- Tues Feb 27th Talk by Penny Bicknell “In Seach of Style”
- Thur Mar 15th Workshop with Lara Sparks “Machine Embroidered Cushion or Lampshade”
- Tues Mar 27th Talk by Jane Andreoli “The Accidental Artist”
- Thur Mar 29th Sewing Day
- Thur April 12th Workshop with Lynne Edwards “Curved Piecing”
- Tues April 24th Talk by Caroline Harris on her collection of sewing machines.
- Thur May 10th Sewing Day
- Thur May 17th In House Workshop with Helen Attree “Orphan Blocks” and Sewing Day – but please book first.
- Tues May 22nd 6.30pm EGM followed by Talk by Sue Trangmar “The World of Daisy Chain Designs’ Travelling Shop”. Sue will also bring her shop.
- Tues June 26th Talk by Isobel Moore “Out of the Ordinary Textile Art from Mundane Materials”
- Thur June 28th Sewing Day.
- Thur July 19th In House Workshop with Krystina Astle “Gear Bag”
- Tues July 24th Talk by Miriam Edwards “Me and My Life”
- Tues Aug 28th Summer Celebration
- Fri Aug 31st – Sat Sept 1st QUILT SHOW AT RINGMER
- Thur Sept 13th In House Workshop with Pam Carstairs “Jelly Roll Quilt”
- Tues Sept 25th Talk by Sara Cook “Korean Bojagi Wrapping Cloths”
- Thur Oct 18th Workshop with Sara Cook “Traditional Bojagi”
- Tues Oct 23rd AGM and Show & Tell